Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

February 6, 2007

I was struggling with what I want for Tyler and what I might think the Lord wants. I know it's okay for me to ask for him to be healed and for him to be comforted and strengthened through this trial. The it is up to the Lord how it turns out and I'll be okay with it. I look forward to going to the temple and having that peace and stillness in my spirit again.

I had the sharp pain in my collarbone again. It was so sharp I had to stop what I was doing and push against it. I haven't had this much pain since last January. There is a niggling in the back of my mind that wonders if the cancer is in my bones. I'm going to snuff that niggling thought and not borrow trouble.

I told my class about Irene Gut today. I wish I could climb inside their minds and hear what they're thinking.

The doctor asked me to come in for a calcium test to see where my levels are. I am hoping to have one night of good sleep. I haven't had one in so long. I know I should stop complaining - I really am blessed in so many ways. My spirit has been refreshed tonight and for that I am happy beyond words.

No comments: