Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

January 17, 2007

Here it is 2 AM. THe days are not long enough! I submitted two papers for my 5 Pillar Certification. I attended a four hour USOE meeting for the State deafblind Plan and found that they are sneaking past a definition on hearing loss that does not include functional hearing impairment.

It may be my imagination, but I think Ty's tumor is smaller. I hope I'm right. He's running a low-grade fever - 100.4, they told us not to worry unless it gets to 100.8 and stays there for over an hour or goes up to 101.3.

I went to Dr. M~, she wants to do an MRI to see if my lymph nodes are smaller and a high resolution ultrasound of my neck in July. I had my blood drawn and she's going to check my levels.

Nicole had gymnastics, Michelle played at Sydnee's and Spielberg went to scouts.

Ellie might be a bit dehydrated. She's still having diarrhea and not many wet diapers. Her skin looks fine and she doesn't have a fever. Hopefully she'll be better tomorrow.

We gave Ty a haircut tonight. Boy, did he protest. I'm glad he voices his opinion, but it sure is funny that he gets just as mad about getting his hair cut as he does about going to the doctor.

Cape on neck, tight
Mist on hair, wet
Buzz on neck, tickle
Comb in hair, prickle

Leave me alone,
Go away!
My hair looks fine,
let it grow!
I'm telling you:
NO HAIRCUT!

Can't you hear me?
****

Chemo day tomorrow
poor Ty
poor us
four wasted hours
killing time
not cancer cells....
if only

No comments: