Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Bad, bad food day - even though I fasted for Tyler. After 4:30, I had 4 pancakes, 1 egg, juice, 1 sausage, 4 pieces of bacon, 2 brownies (small), 1 scoop of ice cream, and 3 no-bake cookies.

Church was very nice, it was the first time I watched Russell pass the bread and water. It's amazing to me that he has already reached this milestone.

We read from the family journals about the funny things the kids did and said. It made me realize how important it is to record those moments and that i need to practice my handwriting even more.

We made brownies and took them over to my mom and dad's to share, then we took the rest down to Grandma B's and visited with them (my cousin Randy was there too).

We had a family tickle on our bed and everyone ganged up on B~ and then Spielberg. It was fun. Afterwards Nicole asked B~ "Is it sweaty in here?" When he said yes she turned on the fan.

While we were driving to my mom's i asked the kids what they wanted to be/do when they're older.

Nicole: First of all I want to take care of my kids when I have them. (and after further prodding from Spielberg and Michelle) she said she wanted to be an artist. She later added that she wants to work at a place like where Spielberg gets his haircut.

Michelle: Teacher, dentist helper

Spielberg: I'm going to own my own business. I want to be CEO of a company similar to Walt Disney I'm going to be a director and run a theme park based on my comics, write comics, make movies, etc. He also has a back-up plan in case he changes his mind.

No comments: