Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Two inches of snowfall. It is so cold outside that the snow is glittering in the sunlight. Nicole commented on how pretty it is. It love it when it coats the trees with a white blanket.

Tomorrow will have to be an insurance day. It is tough to keep up with everything.

Ty's tumor measured much smaller - I hope it stays that way, but it usually tends to grow a lot by Wednesday.

Spielberg and B~ attended a Youth Fireside tonight with a theme of "Let Virtue Garnish Thy Thoughts Unceasingly."

We read the Book of Mormon, Thumbelina, Fifty-five Fathers, and Shakespeare Stealer.

Ellie and  Michelle were tough today. I think they have a bit of cabin fever. Can't wait until it's warm outside. Nicole is sick, and it looks like she has a sinus infection. Ellie had 3 diarrhea diapers today - she also had to regular stools and a few wet ones - I hope it clears up soon. My days have been reduced to writing about diarrhea, and her bottom is getting pretty sore.

I practiced hymns today. Some are even starting to sound like they're supposed to.

I am struggling with prayer right now, I want it to be more meaningful, more personal. I am trying to envision myself at Heavenly Father's feet - it is very difficult to feel worth enough to do that. I have so many shortcomings, and I am trying not to get bogged down by them. I am trying to to keep a prayer close to mind throughout the day. I am trying to remember to pray when I begin to get upset or when I forget that everyone is a child of God. I think my language has improved and for the most part, my patience - that last one might always be a struggle.

Time to read in Matthew.

No comments: